Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 20, 2012

Come to God...

My prayer:

Mighty God, you have heard the prayers for comfort, for peace, for protection. You have heard the angry voices trying to understand. I thank you God that you really are the answer. Just as you said last night. Even in, or maybe especially in, the face of tragedy, you are the answer. Thank you God for bringing blessing and peace out of tragedy. Thank you for your family who is banding together to love on each other. Thank you God for giving us the strength to love our way through this time.

What God Said Tonight:

I am here. Come closer, under my wings and in my arms. Come here and let me comfort you. Come here and let me protect you. Come here and let me take care of you. 

I love you, my children, I love you so much. Let me take the pain and the anger and the hurt and let me heal you. I am your healing. I will make the wrong things right. I will heal your heart. Come to me and let me?

No comments:

Post a Comment