Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Amazing people...



My prayer:




Amazing and wonderful God. I worship you. I thank you. I am in awe of you and what you do. I am just crazy in love with you. I love that you still surprise me sometimes. If there is anything in me God that you want changed, let me know or just go ahead and change it. I want to be exactly who you want me to be. Nothing more and nothing less. 

Thank you for the amazing people you put in my life. Sometimes, I get to comparing myself to them and I am humbled. Their love of people is so beautiful. Their willingness to sacrifice for you is so amazing. Their willingness to risk for you is so brave. Thank you God for their example in my life and help me to grow as a result of being surrounded by them. 

I LOVE YOU

What God Said Tonight:

Deep calls out to deep my daughter. You are surrounded by like minded people. When you look around you and see amazing people, you can count yourself in their number. 

I love you daughter. It is ok to be humble, it is good to be humble, but don't devalue who you are. Understand that I have made each and everyone of my children as unique and amazing people. I have made you each with unique gifts and plans that are just for you. 

Appreciate the people around you but do not compare yourself to them. Comparison is a slippery slope to coveting and depression. When you look to others, appreciate what they bring and love them for it. But, remember that I have filled you with just as many, although different gifts, even if you don't always see them. You are very precious to me my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment