Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 29, 2012

Something I don't know about God...

My prayer:

Mighty God. My thoughts are all over the place tonight. Some times, I am just in awe of all of the aspects of you...at least the ones I know. There is God the healer that consistently heals like you did today for the chronic hand pain that we prayed over. There is God all mighty, ruler and maker of everything that ever was or ever will be. There is God, Jesus the Christ who died and was resurrected so I could be forgiven of my sin. And then, there is the loving sweet God that willingly meets with me every night, just to talk. 

There is just so much to you God and so much more for me to know. Tell me something I don't know about you tonight God. Tell me something new. I love you so much and want to know you more.

What God Said Tonight:

That is a great question. Let's see, something you don't know about me...Well, let's talk about me being omnipresent. 


I am everywhere at all times. It doesn't mean that I am running around so fast that I can be at all of the important events in each person's life. It literally means that I am in all places at all times. I don't ever have to hurry because I am always already where I need to be. I don't ever have to schedule time to meet with you or anyone because I am already there, all the time, waiting for the opportunity to talk to you.


You talk about me meeting you each might, that isn't something that I have to show up for. I am already with you everywhere all the time. When you ask for me to come into a sitaution, I am already there. When you ask me to be present in a service or a worship time, I am already there. When you send my word of healing to someone, I am already with them.


I don't move in space or time like you do. I am not limited in my ability to experience and interact as you are. I am able to reach and touch everyone all of the time. You don't ever have to worry about being alone because I am always with you...and everyone else.


Take off the box of "natural thinking" for a minute and imagine the possibilities of being completely unlimited by time and space. Get a glimpse of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment