Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Seek God...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I don't know how I let it happen again but I got so caught up in achieving, growing, doing things for you that I forgot the most and only really important thing. I forgot that the point is love. I forgot that you don't care what I accomplish if I don't first love. Love you and love people. It is such a simple command, such a simple instruction, and somehow so easy to forget. God forgive me for getting off track again. Thank you for giving me another chance. I will really try to do better.

What God Said Tonight:

Sweet daughter, I will always lead you and guide you. I can get you back on track. But, you have to be seeking me to find me. You have to look for my path. You have to look to me so I can show you the way. 

That was why tonight was important. When you stopped looking to the world and to your own emotions for answers and just started seeking me, when you started seeking to learn more about me, the answer became clear. 

That is what I need from you. Seek me. When things get off track, when you know that things aren't quite right, seek me and I promise I will be right there to lead you out. 

You learned or were reminded of an important thing tonight. Keep that knowledge as precious. Cherish it. Rehearse it. Remember it as you go to sleep tonight, as you go out tomorrow. Don't lose hold of it. I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment