Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Living life with God...

My prayer:

Today was pretty great God! You kept surprising me with blessings that I did not ask for or expect. Your surprises are the BEST! 

I love you God. I love getting to live this life with you. I love that after all the struggle and work, you are always there waiting with a smile and favor a reminder that I am not in this life alone. Thank you for not making me live this life without you. 

You know that sometimes I get lost in all of the things/experiences that I want that I don't have yet, I am sorry for those times. Because, in times like this where I can so clearly see how blessed I am, just because I get to live with you in my life, I realize that those other things don't really matter that much. If they happen, awesome, if they don't, I still have you which is more than I could have ever imagined and more than enough for me. LOVE YOU DADDY!

What God Said Tonight:

Life is meant to be a celebration. It is meant to be filled with joy and color and joy. It is meant to be enjoyed. I know that is sometimes hard to remember with sin getting in the way, but that was my intention. For you to enjoy life was my first intention. 

Find the joy in this life and hang onto it. Find the joy in me and hang on to it. Don't ever let go of your joy. Don't ever forget to celebrate and enjoy the wonders of your life. It is so easy to get lost inn the things that didn't go like you wanted or mired in the pain of life. Strive to pull yourself out of that muck and remember the joy that you have in me. 

Live in that joy. Celebrate with me. Smile with me, dance with me, love with me. You can enjoy life again if you keep focused on me and the blessings I bring. 

I love you daughter and I love to bless you. I love to hang out with you. I love to live life with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment