Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 22, 2012

Joy...

My prayer:

This week has been SO crazy and SO serious God. I am so glad that we made it through! I plan to spend tomorrow hanging out with you and just enjoying you and life. Thank you for sticking with me all week, reminding me to love my way through, and never giving up on me. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am going to flood you with my joy my sweet child. I am going to pour it out over you and let it bubble up around you. My joy will surround and heal you. My love will sustain you but my joy will restore you. 

I am grateful for you. I am grateful for your faithfulness even in the hard times. Anyone can be faithful when things are going their way. I need people who will be faithful when everything seems to be gong against them. I need people who will hang on to me with their fingernails if they have to. 

I love you sweet daughter. Rest in my love, celebrate in my joy, and be restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment