Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A good day...

My prayer:

What a great day God! This was one of those days that could have been really tough, but you just made everything work! Love the new tablet you got me (for free)! Love that you showed me how to fix my phone (for free)! Love the new furniture you found me (Not free but pretty close to free!)

There is nothing like living in your blessing God! Thank you for a wonderful day with you and a wonderful friend. LIfe is good when you are in charge!

What God Said Tonight:

I am glad that you enjoyed today. It is fun for me to bless you. However, you will live a better life when you are able to be content no matter the circumstances. It is possible. Paul did it. 

When you can honestly say, today was a good day, not because of what happened but because I was with you, that will be the day when you find that EVERY day is a good day. When you stop worrying about what is happening and start focusing more on me and our relationship, you will find that every day is a good day. 

I love you dearest daughter and I will continue to bless you; but think about changing your definition of a "good day" and see if life in genral isn't better.

No comments:

Post a Comment