Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 15, 2012

Get out of God's way...

My prayer:

God you are sovereign. You are in charge. Thank you for reminding me of that tonight. 

I had my agenda but I didn't check it out with you. When I stopped trying to figure it out and just started loving, that is when you stepped in and started changing peoples lives. God, I just get carried away sometimes. I get so driven to see you move in people's lives that I try to force it and that NEVER works. I am sorry for trying to push my agenda tonight God.

What God Said Tonight:

Your goals, your dreams are my dreams. How we get there, now that is where we need to talk it out sometimes. I have a way to get us there that will be a blessing to you and the people around you. Your way may sometimes seem like the most efficient or best way, but there are things and aspects of it that you don't see. 

Just like I was telling you last night, I get the bigger picture. That is why you have to trust and listen to me to lead you through. I will always guide you. 

Don't push but always move forward. Don't force it but always be making progress. I love you daughter and I love to see you minister in my name. 

Relax and do what comes natural. That is going to be the right thing to do. I have put in you the desire and ability to follow me without much effort. It will be the thing that feels right. You knew early on tonight something was off. That is the cue to stop and let me take the reins again. 

And, at the end of the night, people were blessed and people were changed in my name...that was our goal. Goal achieved. Now go rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment