Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Distractions...

My prayer:

Life is confusing God. Sometimes, everything is so clear and I understand you so perfectly. I understand your will for my life. Then, all of a sudden, I feel lost. I am not sure what to do or what to think I am adrift in a sea of confusion. 

You are not the author of confusion so I have to believe that the enemy steps in at that point. God, I am SICK OF HIM!!! I am so ready for a world where satan has no place. I know there is more to do before that can happen, but I hope it is soon. His interference must end. I want us all to live in your diving purpose, plan and blessing. 

I love you Jesus. Help me to see clearly and follow you and only you. 

What God Said Tonight:

That enemy that you so want to get rid of is also working very hard to distract you. And, you are letting him. You are not focused the way you need to be right now. Now, more than ever you need to keep your mind stayed on me. Nowhere else but firmly stayed on me. 

I will continue to guide you but you must keep your focus on me. You cant be distracted. not now. You can't let yourself be taken away from your purpose and plan. Keep me front and center and don't waver. Please. It is really important. 

I love you and you are always first on my mind. Make sure I am first on yours.

1 comment:

  1. This prayer is very similar to a post I wrote entitled "Turning the Volume Down." (http://www.rossomethoughts.com/turning-the-volume-down/) It seems obvious that the strategy of the enemy is to distract us constantly. The question is how do we weed through it all and hear the voice of the Lord. Thanks for sharing your time with the Lord.

    ReplyDelete