Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The danger of being blessed...

My prayer:

Life is so very good right now God. Thank you!!! You are blessing me like crazy. You have filled my life with amazing people that I get to help and be helped by. Work is great. Ministry opportunities are awesome. I am loving it all God.

And, I hate this, but the truth is, I find myself worrying about when the other shoe is going to drop. I worry that things are so good that I am going to do something wrong or someone is going to figure out that I am nothing special and it is all going to go bad. 

I am sorry to have to admit that God. I am not proud of it. I actually hate feeling like this. It keeps me from enjoying all the wonderful things you are doing to their fullest. I don't like it, but I don't know how to stop it. Awesome God, will you help me? Help me to enjoy life and trust you. thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

The great danger of being blessed is misunderstanding where the blessing comes from. You are not the cause of your blessing. I am the cause of your blessing. You cannot and have not earned it. 

You are blessed because you my child. You are protected because you are my child. You are in the position you are today because I chose you. To think that you could do something to turn my blessing away from you is great arrogance. 

I will bless you all of the days of your life. Didn't I promise you that? I will open up the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing on you that you cannot contain. Didn't I promise you that? My promises are true. 

You may not always be struggle free but you will always be blessed. You may not always be able to see the blessing but you will always be blessed. I will bless you all the days of your life. Hear that. Repeat that. Remember that. I will bless you all the days of your life. 

You are my blessed child and I love you. Enjoy the blessing and know that they are not going away as long as you and I are together. My sweet child. How can I help but bless you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment