Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Answered prayer...

My prayer:

YOU BROUGHT RAIN!!! You are so amazing God! Thank you for hearing the prayers God and providing the rain. It helped a lot. The fires are still burning but much more under control and I believe today was just step one in your rescue mission. 

I am so grateful for you God. I am so grateful that I have a God I can go to, no matter how hopeless the situation. I am grateful that I am never helpless because you are my help. I am grateful that you never let me down God. All glory and honor is yours mighty God!!!

What God Said Tonight:

You are welcome. It is my pleasure and my purpose to take care of you. A parent doesn't need to be thanked for being a good parent, but it doesn't hurt. 

I love you daughter. rest easy tonight. I have everything under control. Keep your trust in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment