Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 3, 2012

A world of ants

Do you ever feel like an ant compared to God? We are so tiny in comparison, yet entrusted with a great purpose. The original plan- to all work together on the same goal, each unique, each special, each with a specific purpose. Sometimes we feel so unappreciated and insignificant, yet this is far from the truth. We are great in the eyes of God, small in size yet mighty in power. 



You must know who holds your seemingly tiny life in his hands, and you will no longer feel like an ant. Just a small and helpless creature wandering around in this life. Know that you have great purpose, there are people only you can reach with my love and shine my light upon.  I want to use you to reach others who are searching for more in this life.


The next time you go to step on an ant remember the times you have felt that small in this world and be encouraged, knowing it has great purpose, and it knows what it's purpose is. If you sit and watch an ant, it does not let obstacles stop it from completing it's purpose. It will go around, under, over, and even backwards just to get around what is blocking it. God has also created us to be this resilient, we are capable of finding ways around our obstacles and challenges. Sometimes we choose not to.






My Prayer...

God give us the resiliency of the ant, able to see our purpose and not allow obstacles and challenges to stop us from completing it. when we feel small compared to you, remind us who lives inside and the strength we posses! Go build what God has purposed you for!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment