Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Simplicity


In this world so full of chaos, we must force ourselves to stop and enjoy the simple moments. All the technology cannot match up to those simple times of worship, when we run into the arms of God as a little child. Have you stopped just to have a quiet moment with God today? How about sit and listen to the rain, or sit and watch a butterfly flit around? God is calling out to us saying- your life has become so cluttered and so complicated. Simplify by shutting off all the gadgets, tuning out all the distractions and just sit with me a while. I love to spend time with you, it's up to you to come and be with me. I won't force my way in through all you have going on. Until you are ready, I will patiently wait. Let's show God how much we love him today by simplifying our lives and have a time of quiet worship with him. He loves you like no other and is waiting for us to show him our love and appreciation.



Father God, I pray tonight that we will recognize how much we really need to stop and simply sit with you, to honor you for you are holy. You deserve so much more than we could ever give, my prayer is that we all will give more from our hearts than ever before. That our priorities get realigned with what is the most important thing, and that quality time with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment