Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 7, 2012

Shake us Lord

My Prayer oh God is that you shake us again, wake us up and make us men and women of integrity. May our thoughts and heart be pleasing unto you. As we face tests each day, teach us hear your voice and do what you ask. We are your humble servants, help us to return to our first love, you God! Bring us back to the first day you came into our hearts and we had an unquenchable fire. Restore us and make us new again.


In this world it is hard to find people with integrity, there are so many who just follow the masses. When one person breaks the law, the others do also, justifying it by thinking they did it so I can too. Where do you stand in this world lacking integrity? Do you notice when others are breaking the law, or bending the rules? Are you standing up in boldness for what you believe, or have you given in and joined them. God has given us his guide book to follow, and his Holy Spirit to nudge us when we stray from what's right.



I have given you my word, it is living and will give you the power you need to stand up against all temptation. My spirit will give you the courage to stand in the face of intimidation. When everyone around you is walking in a way that does not please me, you can choose to do the right thing. Don't worry about what others will think or say, just remember I am an all seeing, all knowing God. I know your heart as well as theirs.  Put on the full armor and stand strong, be the great men and women I created you to be. I want others to see me when they see you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment