Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 12, 2012

God's assignment...

My prayer:

Mighty and generous God. Today was wonderful! I am so blessed. Your favor and blessing on my life is amazing. 

God, I am in a place of perfect peace tonight here with you. There is no worry, no stress, just peace and your presence. It is so good God. Your presence is so wonderful! You are so wonderful! 

I love you God and pray that my life be a blessing to you. Help me God to use my life and my time to bless you. Show me the ways that I can bless you. Show me the things that you want me to do. I want what you want God. I am all yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

I have an assignment for you, several actually. You won't have to struggle or seek them out. I will bring each assignment to you. I will not hide them. I will make it plain.

You only have to say yes when I bring it to you. You only have to trust me, even when the assignment doesn't seem glamorous or fun, trust me and say yes. You won't ever be sorry when you say yes to me.

I love you daughter

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. 澳洲代写

    ReplyDelete