Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 4, 2012

Fight for it.....

The struggle of many Christians....

Weakened by decay, all I see, all I hear have are those lost in a fallen world. Discouraged, broken, hurting, and lost. Filling the void with the things of this world. Feeling the pull I have become cold and hard hearted, allowing my self to lose hope. A lack of belief that things will change, they have been this way for so long. I sit feeling trapped, just wanting to be close to you and feel your presence. I feel as though I have failed you and disappointed you. Did I miss it, did I hear correctly what you had to say? I need to hear from you Lord, the doubts are getting stronger and louder. Is there a way to regain my faith and respark my joy?



Gods response...

You have allowed the cares of this world to creep in and quiet my voice. You have been listening to voices that are not mine. Shut out all the voices and the words that are not from me. Soak up my word, in a world full of famine, this is your feast. Be filled with my love and your joy will be restored. It's time for you to fight for what you know I have given you. Don't let go like those who become weak and stop trusting me. Remain strong, my grace is sufficient for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment