Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Building forever...

My prayer:

Today was full of good news God! Success at work, prayers answered for dear friends, new ministry connection...I love living in your favor! You make everything so very GOOD! 

God I am so grateful to you tonight and I would rather listen to what you have to say than fill space with my words. I love you. What do you want to talk about tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

A healing is good. my healing is forever. A love is good, my love is forever. A blessing is good, my blessings are forever. 

Everything I have for you is for today and forever. I am the everlasting God and my gifts are everlasting. There is a permanence to what we are doing right now that I need you to understand. We are not building temporary shelters. We are building permanent homes. 

We are building permanent places of residence for people. We are building a Kingdom that will stand forever. There will be a day when there is a new earth and a new heaven, that is true. But we will build upon the foundation being formed in these last days. 

I am the master builder. there is no coincidence that when I came to earth I was a carpenter's son. I am the great builder. Builder of structures, builder of people, builder of Kingdoms and builder of worlds. I am the builder of the universe and beyond and these things that I build are forever. 

I love you daughter. Build some forever with me.

1 comment:

  1. This photo was created by me and is being used without my permission. Please remove this image from your Web page. Thank you!

    Jay Lee
    Bald Heretic Photography
    www.baldheretic.com

    ReplyDelete