Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Unanswered prayers...

My prayer:

Thank you God for the luxury of rest today. Thank you for getting me recharged. My life is so wonderfully full and busy. but, every time I get a couple minutes to rest, my mind goes to the things I don't have. The prayers that have gone unanswered. The promises that I have not yet seen. 

Why is that I wonder. Is it natural/normal? And, even if it is, why do I do it? It doesn't do me any good. It doesn't help me in any way to dwell on those things. It does not inspire me, it only depresses me. 

God, help me to change this. Help me to concentrate on all that you have done. Help me to only focus on the things I don't yet have if there is something that you want me to do about it. 

Fact is, you have shown me that I can have anything I really want. I wonder if the reason I don't have some things is because somewhere deep down I don't want them? I will have to think about that one. 

I love you God and I pray that I have the mind of Christ, focusing on those things that are good.

What God Said Tonight:

My daughter, if you were to have everything right now there would be no need for tomorrow. There would be nothing to strive for. If everything was perfect, you would never want to change and the fact is, there is more change needed in you. 

There will be a day when every promise is fulfilled in your life. There will be a day where you live in the perfection of heaven. There will be a day when everything that you think you are missing right now will be a permanent and eternal part of your life. That time is not now. 

Now is a time for study, for change, for growth, and for joy. There is much joy in the process of growing and striving. It gives you one more thing to get up for each day. 

I have great plans for you and they are exactly on time. It is just the time is not now. I love you and I will bring you each promise in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment