Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Release the pressure...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am at peace tonight, fully content, although always hungry for more. This is good God. This is a good place to be. I am not often here. I am usually striving, reaching, waiting for that next thing; but, here tonight, I am satisfied. 

This is a nice feeling. I want to stay here for a little while. I don't want to get too comfortable that I stop growing and striving. That is my fear, if I stop reaching for the stars, I will stop forever. But, if it is ok, I would like to just coast a little bit for a little while? 

I love you God and I love every opportunity you have brought me; but, can I just be for a little while? 

What God Said Tonight:

Most of the pressure you feel to do the next thing is from you, not from me. I am happy that you want to grow and you want to serve. I love that about you; but, the pressure is not from me. 

When you think about it, all of the really great things that you have done, have been easy because you were relaxed and relying on me. I am going to help you see over the next week, the things that you have imposed on yourself and the things that I have brought to you. 

It is fine for you to have goals that you set and that you achieve. But those goals, the ones that originate from you are the  ones that take so much effort and energy. The ones from me. The goals the dreams and opportunities from me are the ones that come so easy, once you get started. 

Time for a little life inventory and find some balance again. We have time to do it. We will do it together. I love you daughter and I want only the very best for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment