Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 23, 2012

On assignment...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Life is so crazy busy right now, but you know I love it like that. I love when there is just a little bit more to do than there is time to do it. I love the challenge of it. I love that it makes me rely on you. I love it when people look and say, "How did you do all that?" and I get to point at you! That is FUN!! 

I have one more week of crazy and then a week and a half of rest God. Help me God get everything done that needs to get done this week. Help me to see the priorities. Remind me of each thing I need to do when I need to do it. Thank you God for leading me, guiding me, teaching me and always helping me! I love you!!

What God Said Tonight:

This "rest" has an assignment all on its own. You are going to have more opportunities than you can imagine to minister and walk in the gifts I have given you. You will rest too but you will be ministering my word. You will be my lighthouse in dark places. You will be my living  word for the people around you. You will be my reflection to those who don't know me. 

You will be ministering in a different way and a different place than you are use to but you will be ministering. It will be a great and a glorious time. You will be fulfilled and rested all at once. I have planned this time since the beginning of time and you are right where I need you to be. 

I love you and I am with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment