Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The grass is always greener...

My prayer:

Amazing God. I look at days like today, weeks like this week and I am amazed. You give me skills beyond the skills that I have. You give me favor with people that I don't deserve. You give me wisdom and insight that is beyond my ability. And with all of that, you make me better than I am and give me the ability to effect people and the world around me more than I could on my own. 

WOW! I mean...WOW!!! I feel like I should wear a shirt or a button or something that says, I am not so great...that is just my God seeing shining through. It is all you God and I am so grateful that I get to be a part of what you are doing!! 

Thank you for the new opportunities today. I can tell you are up to something good and I am excited about it!! I LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Do you wonder why that saying is so true in so many situations? It is part of what sin does to you. Sin let's envy in and envy destroys every time. 

Part of what I want you to understand is that the envy in this world blinds people to the truth that I am in charge. It blinds them to the truth that you are talking about tonight. When people are envious, all they can see is what you have that they want. They can't see the source of it. The thing is, if they could open their  eyes and see the source, they would understand that they could have it all too. But envy blinds and envy begets envy. 

Like all sin, envy multiplies. It is like a virus and soon blinds you to everything except for the thing you are envious of. Stop envy in its tracks. Refuse to let it in. Instead, look at the source, the supplier of that thing you want and go to the source. I am your source now and forever and I will absolutely give you the desires of your heart. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment