Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Flash drive for God...

My prayer:

Today was a wonderful luxury God. Thank you for the gift of today. 

Life is pretty exciting right now, both for what you are doing in my life and in the lives around me. I am so excited for the new dreams and visions you are giving us in this season God. I love the new ideas, the new ideas of how to live a life with you and together, the new ideas for worshiping you. I love it all! 

You are the inspiration and the purpose God. You are the root and the goal of everything. I love you and can't wait to hear what you have to say tonight...

What God Said Tonight:

I want you to understand something. You are like a flash drive. I load you with all that I can, as much as your memory can hold. Then I need you to go out and plug into others and download what I have given you as you transfer those files to them. It cleans out your memory to receive more. 

I have this plan and purpose for all of my children. That is what it has always been about. I never planned on being trapped into buildings. I purposed and planned that each of my children would go out and transfer what I have poured into them to the people around them. 

Be my flash drive and be constantly in either the state of sharing what I have given you or receiving what I have for you. Those are really the only two states for you. You can be receiving from me or you can be giving me out. 

I love you daughter. The simple principles are some of the most important. Don't forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment