Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Final revival...

My prayer:

Your favor is so awesome God! I know that I talk about it all the time and you are probably getting a little tired of it; but you keep blessing me, giving me favor with people, opening opportunities that I have not earned, and prospering me over and over and I can't stay silent. I have to praise you God! I have to tell the world that it is you and not me. I have to let everybody know that you get the credit and you get the glory! 

You are so awesome! I love you so much and I am so grateful for you in my life. Thank you for opportunities at work. Thank you for opportunities in ministry. Thank you for opportunities in relationships. THANK YOU! You are the God of new opportunities and I am so GLAD!

What God Said Tonight:

Do you see the crowds? Do you see the revival? Everything you do, every opportunity is preparation for the revival to come. There are thousands, millions of people waiting for this final revival. There are so many of my children who have been crying out for so long. 

You will see the revival in your lifetime. You will see the massive crowd that I have shown you so many times. You will see the waves of healing pass over the crowd. You will see people of all cultures, all beliefs, come to recognize me as the most High God and see Jesus as the only way to their salvation. 

You will see great prophesy and mighty wonders. You will see creative miracles. You will see the dead rise. You will see great disaster but you will see great redemption. You will see it all. 

You will be a part of the last generation. You will be a part of these final days and you will see the culmination of the law, the promise, and the redemption. I have chosen you, my children of this age, to be witness to this amazing moment in history. You have been groomed and prepared. You are a special generation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment