Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Favor...the good, the bad and the ugly...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I have been thinking tonight about your favor. I love your favor on my life. I love how you bless me. But, because I know I don't deserve it, that I didn't earn it, I worry sometimes about losing it. I worry that one day, I will wake up and suddenly your favor is gone. I am nothing without your favor. 

That is kind of true of all of your gifts. You know I love when you heal people, when you heal me. It is one of my favorite things of yours that I get to be a part of.  But for me, sometimes, since I know that I did nothing to deserve to be healed, I worry that it will come back. Then sometimes, that worry becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and before you know it, I get sick with something you already healed me of. 

The thing is, I will praise you every day for the rest of eternity. I am so very grateful to you God and I want to be pleasing to you. I want you to be blessed by my life. Help me God to be a blessing to you.

What God Said Tonight:

My favor, my gifts for you are a blessing and while you don't deserve them and haven't earned then, I never expected you to earn them. Does a parent expect their child to earn a roof over their head and food in their stomach? No. 

The gifts I have for you are from the beginning of time. They were made especially for you. There will definitely be times when you notice them more than others but I will never take them away. I will never take my blessing of of your life. 

You are my daughter and I love you. What kind of father would I be if I stole your gift back from you. What kind of God would I be? I love you and my favor on your life is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment