Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Confidence...

My prayer:

My healer, my joy and my peace. You are all that I need God. Let me hear your voice tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

Walk with me on the shore. Walk with me on your hands and knees. I don't care how you do it but walk with me and don't stop. 

As long as you are with me, there is growth, there is life It is when you  turning away from me that darkness tries to rule. Stay in the light of my presence. Let my light shine through you each day as the beacon that leads them to safety and to salvation. 

Each day is a new opportunity to shine. Do not boast but do not hide your talent either. I gave it to you and I expect you to use it. Be confident and speak out

No comments:

Post a Comment