Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 16, 2012

Blessing and cursing...

My prayer:

Awesome God you gave me a little bit of everything that I needed exactly when I needed it today. YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!! Thank you for understanding what I need and providing for it every time. 

God, you bless me like crazy and I am so grateful. I don't know if I always do a good enough job of passing that blessing on. Do we ever get a clear idea of our effect on others. It has to be a mix of good and bad. People are great about telling me about the good effect I have; but, I always wonder about the other side of the coin. I wonder about the negative effect I have on people. Being flawed, I am sure that I sometimes negatively effect people. I don't want to I would love to be a crazy blessing to everyone around me all of the time. What would that be like? I just heard you God, that would be like hanging out with Jesus all the time. Sounds good to me! 

God, I pray that I am a blessing more than I am a curse to those around me. I ask that you show me when I am not being a blessing and help me to change. I love you God and I want to better reflect the Jesus in me for your sake, for the people around me sake, and for my sake. 

What God Said Tonight:

You know how I have told you that there is death and life in the power of your tongue? Well, it is true for your life and for the lives around you. 

If you want to bless the people around you, speak blessings into their life. Be specific about it too. Don't just say, may God bless you. Spend some time with them, find out what is on their heart and pray that I bless them with the desires of their heart. Then you will be a blessing. 

If you don't want to be a curse, don't curse them with your words. Even words they don't hear have power. Once you speak something, you give it life. When you are in traffic, be careful of what you say, even when they can't hear you. You can curse someone you don't even know with a careless word. 

I am serious about this. There is power in your words. I gave you that same creative power. Don't misuse it. Be a blessing and not a curse. You make the choice and you realize that choice with your words. I love you daughter and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment