Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 15, 2012

What I want...

My Prayer:

What an amazing revelation tonight God through Bill Johnson. You really do care about what we want. You really do want to give me the desires of my heart. Not just the desires that I want because I love you and I want the things that you want but also, the things that I simply want. 


The temple in Jerusalem was built not because you wanted it but because of the desire of King David's heart. You chose a man to be king over your people. David is the one who wanted a physical home for you. If he hadn't wanted it, you may never have asked for more than the tent. That is amazing! Something as big as the temple that has effected so many lives been involved in so much conflict and so much power only exists because you wanted to give your child the desires of his heart. That is really amazing to me. 


I am going to have to really think about this God. 


What God Said Tonight:
You are getting it. You are not quite there but you are getting it. I want you to want and to desire. I want to give to you. 


You have not because you ask not. I said that I meant it. 


Why do you think you are having such trouble with the personal prayer/big wish list for your group? You pray for others. You pray for my will to be done. Those are both great things to pray for. Now, pray for yourself. Look deep in your heart and ask me for what you most desire. Not the things that you think you want because of other people. Not things that you see other with and you covet. But, look deep in your heart and ask me for what you find there. 


Don't be afraid. I will not disappoint. But look deep and be sure of what you ask. I will give you what you ask for, so be careful.

2 comments:

  1. this, has changed my life and heart today! is it true? i dont have to be afraid? this magnificent,aweinspiring God, The Most High, is aware of my deepest grief, anguish, and long survived desires to change this racist world and society? well now that you mention it, i ask you Father to make things happen according to my hearts desire and cry for the inner cities of america! selah

    ReplyDelete