Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Soldier on...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I believe we are on the cusp of a great change and a great new journey. Times of change are exciting and you know me, I love the next new thing. But they are kind of frightening too. What if I get it wrong? What if I miss your voice and make the wrong choices? What if I miss what you have for me? 


Those are my fears God. I know that you have good plans for me and for us. I don't doubt that you have plans and I don't doubt that they are good. I sometimes doubt my ability to know what you want and to make the right decisions. 


God, please give me wisdom and understanding to make the right decisions.  Guide me always God.


What God Said Tonight:
You don't need to worry. I am speaking and you are hearing and you will make the right choices. Not because you are perfect; but, because I am. You have your heart set on my heart. You want the things I have planned for you. That means that you will make the right choices.


I will help you of course. I want you to  make the right choices. I want you to experience all that I have for you. I am not going to try to trick you so you miss it. I allow you to go through tests but I always play fair. I will never try to trick you. 


You hear my voice, you see the patterns in the messages, you have done everything I have asked you and a few more things. Our next adventure together is awesome. That is why there is so much opposition against you right now. The opposition is not because you are making wrong choices. The opposition is because the enemy is scared, again. You scare him because I am in you and because you are after my heart. 


You declared war a couple of weeks ago. The enemy will not lay down and surrender but it will be defeated. You have me on your side. I love you daughter. Soldier on.

No comments:

Post a Comment