Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 5, 2012

Quiet time...

My prayer:
God, you are so good and I don't feel like I am doing enough for you lately. I have gotten comfortable again and in a rut. You know how I hate ruts. What is the next new thing? What do you want to do next? What can I be doing now? I love you God and I love every adventure we have together. I am ready for a new adventure.


What God Said Tonight:
A new adventure may not be what you need right now. We will have many new adventures, don't worry. This time, right now is a time to where I need your full attention. I don't need you to be too distracted by "doing." 


You are not stuck. You are preparing. A new season and a new adventure is on its way. You will need to be prepared. We will need to be closer than ever, you will need to trust me more than ever, you will want to know my sovern will rules. 


During this time, take advantage of the luxury of spending time with me with no immediate agenda. Draw close to me my daughter. Curl up at my feet and learn all that I have for you. Curl up in my lap and experience my love for you. Curl up with me and know me like never before. 


I have you in this quiet time for a reason. Use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment