Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

God's power in me...

My prayer:

Awesome God. We have forest fires raging here and I need your help. People are dying. Others are losing everything material that they have as well as a sense of security. 

God, I pray for your help. I ask that you put out the fires. I ask that you protect the people. I ask God that you restore the things that were taken from them. I pray for your will to be accomplished and that you turn even this horrible thing to the good of those who love you and are called according to your purpose. Thank you God.

What God Said Tonight:

I have given you all power and authority here on earth. You can speak to the fire. You can see it put out. It is a spiritual thing. You don't have to see the fire in person, you can send the word. 

You remember the mustard seed analogy? It doesn't take much faith but it does take a little and it takes a willingness to do something that seems silly at first. But let me show you what amazing power words have. Let me show you what is changed just because you said something to a scared little boy. 

There are many things that I want to tell you. Keep the windows open and listen for me in everything. Truly every last thing in you life has meaning beyond measure. You are the keeper of great wisdom and with it comes great responsibility. Will you accept the responsibility? Even when it gets rough? 

No comments:

Post a Comment