Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Strength...

My prayer:
Mighty God. I am simply worn out tonight. It is one of those nights where I wish I could just jump on  a plane and go to some far off island and hide for a day, a week, a month...or longer. 


Life can be overwhelming at times. I love you God and I don't mean to complain, but I am. Maybe it is the weather, can't believe we had more snow! Maybe it is stress. Maybe I just have the wrong attitude tonight. Whatever the cause, I just want to run away, just for awhile. 


Forgive me God for not being stronger. Give me the strength and whatever it is I need to stick to it and do all that you have for me. Let me escape in your arms tonight to strengthen me for tomorrow? Thank you Jesus.


What God Said Tonight:
I am your refuge and your strength. Stop trying to be strong in yourself and rely on my strength. My strength will never run out. 


You are trying to stand too much on your own again. I understand, I made you to be independent and strong; but, your strength will never be enough. Be independent but don't be independent of me. Be strong but don't be strong outside of my strength in you. 


I am everything that you need. I will take you anywhere you want to go but I won't help you run away. I will give you everything you need to stand strong. Just remember it is my strength you are standing in. I am your strong tower and I will never fall. Lean on me for your strength and you will never grow weary. 


I love you daughter and I am with you now and forever. I am your strength and I will never let you down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment