Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Time is short...

My prayer:
My God, Lord. Wonderful day, beautiful night, and always amazing to be here with you. I love closing each day in conversation with you. You know, I try to talk with you in the morning first thing, but my brain isn't really functioning very well yet. You definitely did not make me a morning person! Then, we are really talking all day, but there are other distractions most of that time. 


It is these times God, these times at night when I get to focus on you, that are so precious and wonderful. I love to hear your voice. It is my third favorite thing in the world. It comes after experiencing your love and seeing you do miracles but, pretty high on the list! Today was wonderful. Thank you for your continued favor, new friends from far off places, and health. I love you and can't wait to hear what you want to say tonight...


What God Said Tonight:
You know I keep talking about how time is running short. You are hearing me when I say that right? This is not a time for procrastination. This is not the time to wait until tomorrow. This is the time to act, to move, to do and be all that I have called you to. 


Be encouraged and never worry. I will never call you to anything that I have not already equipped you for. First, there is the battle, then the training, then the test, then the blessing. That is the cycle. 


We are about to enter the season of testing in preparation for the blessing (or cursing for some people). But, I tell you time is short. You will not know the hour or the day of it but I am on my way back to you. It will not be long. 


I will take you as far as you are willing to go. I will see you doing my will around the world 24/7. Get ready...

2 comments:

  1. Lord you are so precious, I am so egar for your return, I love you so much,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezekiel 23-25 "Tell them, 'God, the Master, says, This proverb's going to have a short life!'

    "Tell them, 'Time's about up. Every warning is about to come true. False alarms and easygoing preaching are a thing of the past in the life of Israel. I, God, am doing the speaking. What I say happens. None of what I say is on hold. What I say, I'll do—and soon, you rebels!' Decree of GOD the Master."

    ReplyDelete