Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 2, 2012

Fresh...

My prayer:
What a wonderful day God of you working everything out! Thank you for taking care of so many worries today and reminding me in action of what you said last night. You really do have it all under control! 


God, there are some lessons, like this one, that I seem to have to learn over and over. That must get really frustrating for you? Thank you for your infinite patience with me. I am awfully glad that I am redeemed in the blood of Jesus. I am pretty sure that if I had lived in the Old Testament days, I would have been one of those kids that you got completely fed up with. 


God, this has been an interesting vacation. I learned a lot, got a lot done; but I am ready to go back to work. That in itself is a miracle! I can't ever remember having a job that I liked well enough that I was excited to go back after vacation! You have given me a pretty amazing life God and i am so grateful! 


I ask God, as I go back to work, for your favor on my life. Make me a blessing to the people around me. Make me prosper with that crazy and wonderful favor of yours and let it be a testimony to you and your power. God I love you with all that I am. 


What God Said Tonight:
Old things are made new in me. I am bringing a freshness to your life. Things will be the same but they will seem brand new. There will be an excitement renewed and a fresh new sparkle on everything. You will find new joy in old things. You will find new appreciation of people and situations in your life. 


This is a season of thanks giving that I am taking you into. Keep your eyes open and your heart open and enjoy the life I have given you. This is a season to celebrate. We are going to shake the dust off and see the world in vibrant fresh color. Fresh anointing, fresh ideas, fresh experience. You will see the world with the eyes of a child and renew your awe. 


I love you daughter. This season is my gift to you. 

1 comment:

  1. isaiah 43:18-19
    "Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over old history. Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new. It's bursting out! Don't you see it?











    [

    ReplyDelete