Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Life is short...

My prayer:
Incredible Father and Lord. I have been thinking a lot lately about how brief life really is. Maybe it is because I am getting older. I have lived most of my life trying to think through every action and every decision to make sure I don't make some fatal error that will "ruin my life." But lately, I have started to realize that even if I did make a bad decision that "ruined my life," life is pretty short and what matters most is where I end up when this life is done. That is the place where I will spend eternity. 


So, I guess if I am going to worry about decisions, the only ones I really need to worry about are the ones that impact eternity with you. But then, you tell me to worry over nothing and pray over everything. So, I guess those are the decisions that I should pray about. 


I don't know, I am kind of babbling tonight God. Today was good. Thank you for keeping me safe and those around me safe. Thank you God for your favor and blessing on my life that give me the freedom to try out new things. I love you God.


What God Said Tonight:
Your life is beautiful. Yes, life is short, life is a vapor. But it is a multicolored beautiful vapor that brings purpose and joy to the universe. Don't discount your time on earth. Value the beauty of life.  Value the gift of life that I have sacrificed to give you. Protect it and keep living for me. 


It is the decisions you make in this life that determine your eternal destiny. Everything you learn in this life helps you to make good decisions that lead to a glorious eternity with me, if you are paying attention. 


Don't waste life. Cherish life. You will never be able to live this life again. You get one shot. Make it count.

1 comment:

  1. Ecclesiastes 12:6-7 Life, lovely while it lasts, is soon over. Life as we know it, precious and beautiful, ends. The body is put back in the same ground it came from. The spirit returns to God, who first breathed it.

    ReplyDelete