Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Feeling guilty...

My prayer:
Awesome God. Thank you for this day of rest. I am feeling kind of guilty though about not getting anything done today. There is so much to do and I fell like I should have been working on it today. But I also know that you tell us to rest one day a week. I know from personal experience when I don't do that, I get out of balance and I am no use to anyone. I know all of that in my head but I still think, wow, I was a real slug today and didn't get any of the more than 100 important things done that need to get done. 


God I am sorry I am not being more efficient. Help me to get done everything that you have put before me. In past times where there is more to do than there is time to do it, you have ordered my days, putting each thing in front of me as it needs to get done. I ask God that you do that again so we can make some better headway on all of these wonderful things that you have put on my heart to do. I can't do it without you and wouldn't want to!


What God Said Tonight:
You are feeling guilty for following my instructions for you life? Sounds like someone is slipping into legalism and performance pleasing thinking again. You my daughter are free. You my daughter can do nothing on your own but with me, all things are possible. 


Do you think I would ask you to do something and then not give you the time or the ability to do it? Of course not. I love you. I have destined you to succeed. It is my great pleasure to see you prosper and do well. 


Everything I have put on your heart to do has its own season and its own time. I have shown you further down the timeline of this vision because I want you to be ready but that doesn't mean everything can or should happen today. This journey we are on will last throughout eternity. I have a time and a season for everything and I will let you know as they come. I will guide you always. 


Rest when you are tired. Work when you can. Play regularly. Study daily. Put me first in it all. Keep you balance and you will see amazing things accomplished. 


I love you daughter and release that guilt right now. It is not meant for you. I didn't put it there. Let it go or it will weigh you down and keep you from all that I have for you. I love you daughter and the plan and the purpose for your life is right on track and your future looks bright.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 65:2 We all arrive at your doorstep sooner
    or later, loaded with guilt,
    Our sins too much for us—
    but you get rid of them once and for all.
    Blessed are the chosen! Blessed the guest
    at home in your place!

    ReplyDelete