Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 4, 2011

Wedding day...

My prayer:
All encompassing and powerful God. My mind is on you and how amazing you are tonight. 


God, I pray that I always remain open to your will. That I always remain open to letting you do what you want to do when you want to do it. Prayer and Worship tonight with your people was amazing again, and totally different. Tonight was all about intense worship time with you and it was so beautiful and so powerful! I have more energy right now than I have had in years. I feel like my youth is restored. I feel like I could and will do anything for you God. 


It is so amazing when I just back off and let you do your thing. God, I want to be completely open to anything and everything you ever want to do. I never want to be the limitation on you God. I never want to be the stumbling block for anyone. God, help me to get out of your way. Nudge me over if I am ever in your way. I will do my best to be sensitive to it and to get out of your way. I am in total awe of you God. 


What God Said Tonight:
Hello bride. Tonight was a time of preparation of you as my bride. My bride is starting to get it. She is starting to remember who she was meant to be. She is starting to remember that we have a date that is coming soon when we will say our vows and live together as one forever. 


I am yearning for that day. I have waited for you so long my beautiful bride. You are so beautiful, clothed in the purest white, without blemish or spot. You radiate for me and I am ready for you. 

Are you ready for me? If I came today, if I came tonight, would you be ready? Would you be like the bride who had the extra oil or like the ones that ran out and had to go get more. Would you be ready to come with me or would you ask for more time to prepare. 



The day is coming very soon. Be ready for me. Be ready for our wedding day. I have written my vows. I have prepared our home. All that is left is for me to come for you, my bride, my church. Please be ready and don't make me wait. 


I love you. Your radiant beauty is shining to heaven tonight and is making the angels jealous. But don 't worry, they love you almost as much as I do. Be ready. It is coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 62:3 You'll be called Hephzibah (My Delight), and your land Beulah (Married), Because God delights in you and your land will be like a wedding celebration. For as a young man marries his virgin bride, so your builder marries you, And as a bridegroom is happy in his bride, so your God is happy with you.

    ReplyDelete