Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shepherd...

My prayer:
God I am amazed by your power. I am amazed at how your presence changes everything. I am amazed at how you heal. I am amazed at how you can give someone as simple as me, words that turn out to be just what someone needed to hear. I am amazed by you God. The more I get to know you and the closer I get to you, the more amazed I am. What a privilege it is to know you. What a greater privilege it is that I get to serve you. You are amazing.


God, we are about to start another week with challenges all its own. I pray and ask God that your will be done. In every word that I say, every action I take, every thought that I have, I pray your will be done. I pray God that you make me a blessing to those around me and not a curse. I pray God that I am a better person tomorrow than I am today. I pray God that your purpose and plan for my life be perfectly accomplished in your perfect timing. My God, cover me and help me to be everything you want me to be. I love you so very much. In Jesus name, amen.


What God Said Tonight:
I want to walk with you in the fields tonight. I want to sit with you and have you see what I see for awhile. I want to relax in the moonlight with you and tell you just a few things that you need to know. 


There is great pain and suffering all around you. There is so much to do for my people. You cannot do it on your own. But, I can. You can not heal the hurts, but keep relying on me and I will. My healing power is greater than the power of satan to cause pain. My comfort and my peace are stronger than his torment. I have an answer for every form of suffering and I will give it to you every time you come to me for help. I will never leave you helpless. I will never leave with no help to give someone. You can count on me. 


I am your help, your hope, your healing. There is a reason that I use the analogy of a shepherd and his sheep so often. My sheep, my children, are going through life, blindly following the herd, eating, drinking, and playing around. But, when they fall in a ditch, when the wolf comes and tries to kill them, when they are bloody and beaten, they don't have the ability to help themselves out of it. I am your shepherd and I will always get you out. I am your shepherd who will always bind your wounds. 


I will take care of you forever and I love you more than you will ever know. I love to take care of you. You are so precious to me. Let me rescue you. Let me comfort you. Let me be a safe harbor for you in a storm. I am yours forever. 

1 comment:

  1. Ezekiel 34:10=12 "'God, the Master, says: From now on, I myself am the shepherd. I'm going looking for them. As shepherds go after their flocks when they get scattered, I'm going after my sheep. I'll rescue them from all the places they've been scattered to in the storms. I'll bring them back from foreign peoples, gather them from foreign countries, and bring them back to their home country. I'll feed them on the mountains of Israel, along the streams, among their own people. I'll lead them into lush pasture so they can roam the mountain pastures of Israel, graze at leisure, feed in the rich pastures on the mountains of Israel. And I myself will be the shepherd of my sheep. I myself will make sure they get plenty of rest. I'll go after the lost, I'll collect the strays, I'll doctor the injured, I'll build up the weak ones and oversee the strong ones so they're not exploited.

    ReplyDelete