Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Perpetual goodness...

My prayer:
Another amazing day filled with your favor God! Thank YOU!! I love these seasons where everything seems to be working. Everything is blessed. There were so many amazing things that you blessed me with at work today God! You are blessing me to overflow again and I LOVE IT!! It is also exhausting and I am really ready for some good sleep tonight. 


I do have one worry or thought. When things are all going so wonderfully, part of me is always thinking, when is it going to end? You have taught me that the only things that don't change are you and change itself. Everything, everywhere is changing, except for you. That is a very comforting thought when things are hard and not going well. But, in seasons like this where it is all so good, a part of me wonders, when it will all change and what will be the turning point. 


Even as I am typing this God, I am feeling like I am being ungrateful and I don't mean to be. I LOVE what you are doing in my life. But I love it so much, I am afraid what it will be like when it changes. Forgive God for my doubts and forgive me for complaining when things are better than I could hope for. Cover me in your blood God and keep me whole. 


What God Said Tonight:
What would you say if I were to tell you that you can live a life of perpetual goodness? It sounds too good to be true but it is not. The more you look away from your circumstances and the more you look at me, the better you are able to live a life where "good" is defined by who I am and my presence, not by what happens.


I can, do, and will continue to bless you and pour blessing on you. But I need you to always maintain an  attitude that looks to me to define how your day went. I need you to come to me everyday and ask questions. Any day that I am in your life is a win and I can turn any circumstance twoard your good. 


I love you daughter and don't want you to spoil this amazing time wondering when it will be "over." You are my child and you are therefore destiend to an eternity of blessing. It may change the way it looks now and then, but I will bless you all the days of your life. Go sleep, there is more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 73:1-3 [ An Asaph Psalm ] No doubt about it! God is good— good to good people, good to the good-hearted. But I nearly missed it, missed seeing his goodness. I was looking the other way, looking up to the people At the top, envying the wicked who have it made, Who have nothing to worry about, not a care in the whole wide world.

    ReplyDelete