Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Live above it all...

My prayer:
God my savior and the designer of my life. I got to reflect today God on how amazing my life is. This life that you designed. I never could have put this life together. My silly little plans were so limited. Thank you God for having your will accomplished in my life instead of mine. I would have missed out on so much! 


God, forgive me for the moments, hours, days that I forget how amazing and how blessed my life it. Forgive me for every time that I have taken you for granted. Forgive me for placing limits on me and on you. I am beginning to get a glimpse of what you can provide if I will just let you. I am all yours God and I love you more than life. 


What God Said Tonight:
Live above the struggle with me. Live above worry with me. Live above the mess that doesn't matter and is only a matter of time before I wipe it away. Live above it with me. 


Yes, you still live on earth but you don't have to live in it. You know how you so often feel during worship. When you can feel yourself puling above and watch yourself and those around you. I can help you live life that way. I can help you to live with a Kingdom mind. I can help you live so that what you see is my hope and my plan, not the barriers and limitations. 


You have to want it though. Ask me and I will give it to you. I love you and I want to give things to you that you don't even know exist right now. We are moving into a season of growth and building. It is time to see so many dreams realized. There is also some restructuring. We need to know where everyone is supposed to be. It is hard but with me all things are possible. Love you my sweet daughter and this next season is a really good one. You are going to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment