Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Let go of the reins...

My prayer:
There is no greater love than you God. Seems like we are talking a lot about love lately. Makes sense, as you are love. That is the thing that I have to continually remind myself of. It isn't just that you love me, love us. It is that you are love. Without you, there would be no love...there would be no "us" either! 


God, help me to love like you. Help me to love because of who you are not because of circumstances. God, help me to remember that love is not about how I am feeling but a decision to be like you. I love you. Loving you is so easy. How could I not love you who are my everything? 


What is on your mind tonight God. I am here and ready to set aside everything so I can concentrate completely on you. 


What God Said Tonight:
I love you to my daughter. 


I wish you would rely on me more. I wish that you didn't always try to get it done on your own so much. I really do have all of the answers and I can help you a lot more than you have allowed me to so far. Life does not have to be as difficult as you have made it. It doesn't have to be the struggle each day. I am here and I am so ready to take the load for you. Give it to me. 


Let me lead you in everything. Trust me for everything. I am bursting with the desire to bless you and to give you things beyond your wildest dreams. 


As long as you are relying on yourself to accomplish things, we will never be able to do more than what you can do in your natural state. Rely more on me and then we have no limits. All things are possible with me. Expand you horizons, your territory, and your idea of "possible" by leaning more on me. 


I will guide your steps. Don't worry, you will still have plenty to do. But let me guide you in what to do, after you have asked me to help. Don 't become so self sufficient that you lose your dependence on me. Don't limit yourself and your future. Your abilities  will help you to see the dream of a house built. My abilities can make everything as far as the horizon  yours. Everywhere you look can be your territory if you rely on me. 


Will you let me give you all that I want to? Will you let go of the reins long enough to let me do my thing? You won't believe how far we can go. I love you and I want to give you the world. Will you let me?

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 81:11-16 "But my people didn't listen, Israel paid no attention; So I let go of the reins and told them, 'Run! Do it your own way!'

    "Oh, dear people, will you listen to me now? Israel, will you follow my map? I'll make short work of your enemies, give your foes the back of my hand. I'll send the GOD-haters cringing like dogs, never to be heard from again. You'll feast on my fresh-baked bread spread with butter and rock-pure honey."

    ReplyDelete