Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hope...

My prayer:
Awesome Father. Today was a barrage of negativity. Nearly everyone I talked to today was miserable and complaining about their situation. God, you know that I try to keep a positive word in my mouth. You know that I have learned about speaking life and not death. But, sheehow! That was hard to do today. It is days like today where I want to close the door and hide until it is over. But then I think, if I do, who will give them a hope? Who will point out that there is often a silver lining and that you will work everything out?


God, I pray and ask that you help me to always speak life and hope. I pray God that you help me so that I don 't get drug into the whirlpool of negativity but that I help pull others out. I


I love you God and I know that my hope is in you and always will be. I will never be hopeless again because I will always have you and as long as you are in it, there is hope. Thank you Jesus!!


What God Said Tonight:
You have encouraged yourself tonight my daughter and that is good. There are days when you will be the only one who can see a way out. There will be days when you will be the only one to hold onto their faith, to hold onto me. 


There will be days when someone will do that for you. The day that you can't hold onto your hope, I will always have someone there who can hold on for you. I have waited to long for you, worked to hard for you, sacrificed too much for you to let you go. 


As long as you are listening, you will hear my voice. As long as you desire my will in your life, you will have it. You always get to choose but I am here for your forever. 


I love you daughter. Be that ray of hope to the world. Be that lighthouse. I will be the light. I love you and I won't ever give you up.

3 comments:

  1. as sons and daughters of the living God we possess the only real hope the world has, in a very negative world we can offer the same hope we live in. We are truly blessed Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lamentations 3:18-20 [ It's a Good Thing to Hope for Help from God ] I'll never forget the trouble, the utter lostness, the taste of ashes, the poison I've swallowed. I remember it all—oh, how well I remember— the feeling of hitting the bottom. But there's one other thing I remember, and remembering, I keep a grip on hope:

    ReplyDelete