Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Remember...

My prayer:
Amazing God I am blown away by you and how you work things out. I know I say it all of the time and I probably sound like a broken record, but I just can't get over it. You are so amazing. You bring a group of people together, many of whom have never met before and within 2 hours, we realize we all have shared dreams and visions! Thank you for the outreach meeting tonight and for all of the great ideas. Thank you for all of the amazing people you are bringing together. Thank you for letting me be a part of what you are doing. It is SO EXCITING!!!

I love you God and I am so grateful that I get to be a part of your plan and your will on this earth! I know I get discouraged sometimes and I know I complain sometimes and I am sorry for that. I think sometimes I forget the wonder of it all. Sometimes I forget that 10 years ago, I would not have been able to imagine what it was like to truly hear your voice. Sometimes I forget how crazy wonderful it is that the God of all creation is willing to talk to us in the first place. Sometimes I forget what it was like when I wasn't living for you. I forget how hard it was.

I pray tonight God and ask that you help me to remember, if only so I don't grow complacent. So I don't take you for granted. Help me God to never lose the awe I feel in your presence. Help me to always remember how amazing you are. I love you God and can't wait to hear what is on your mind tonight.


What God Said Tonight:
Sweep away all of thr thoughts and quiet your mind a minute. I know that it is all very exciting tonight and I know it is hard to slow it all down and clear your mind, but I need to bring you to a place of peace for a minute. I know you daughter and I know that if I don't remind you, you will keep running full speed ahead and forget to rest. You will forget to refill. Stop and rest a minute in me. Let my peace blanket you.

You don't ever need to worry about fogetting anything. I, the all knowing God, am on your side and I will bring to remeberance every thought, every lesson and every experience as you need them. I will remind you when it is time to move and when it is time to rest. I will remind you what it was like before and bring those specific memories up as you need them to help people. You see me do it all of the time.

I will always give you everything you need when you need it. Don't worry. Relax and rest. It is your Sabbath and I need you to rest in preparation of all that I have for you next week.
Tonight I will remind you of the importance of balance. Rest in me. Receive my peace as you trust me to take care of all of your needs. Listen to me. Through all of the ideas and the thoughts and the chaos, listen to my voice. Concentrate on me. Stay  with me. There you go, stay with me.

I am your comfort and your guide. I am your provider and your redeemeer. You can always count on me to be there for you. Rest tonight, tomorrow and be ready to hit the ground running. But, for the next 24 hours, rest in me. I love you daughter.


1 comment:

  1. John 14:25 "I'm telling you these things while I'm still living with you. The Friend, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send at my request, will make everything plain to you. He will remind you of all the things I have told you. I'm leaving you well and whole. That's my parting gift to you. Peace. I don't leave you the way you're used to being left—feeling abandoned, bereft. So don't be upset. Don't be distraught.

    ReplyDelete