Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Love...

My prayer:
Awesome God of love. You who are love. God, I talked to a lot of people today who believe in you but who think that you don't love them, that you are mad at them, that you hate them and want them to live a life of less than enough. God, I tried to tell them that isn't who you are, but I don't know if they believed me. 


God, my God, we need a flood of your love over our lives. We need your powerful love to overtake us. I pray and ask tonight that you shower people with your love tonight. God, let them see, feel, and know that you do love them, that you want only good things for them, that you have a plan and a future for them. God, my God, Holy Spirit, fall on them with your love. Even tonight God, make your love real for them. 


God I love you so much and I remember what it was like before I really understood that you loved me and that you wanted me to live blessed. It was horrible, dark, lonely, and at times, unbearable. God, show them your love as you have shown me. I love you Father.


What God Said Tonight:
I pour my love into you so you can share it with others. I do not force myself on anyone. I only come into someone's heart if they ask for it. So, if you share my love, and they like it, they can ask me to come in and I can flood them with love. 


Keep doing what you are doing. Keep sharing my love. Keep pouring out what I give to you. My children really only have one job in life. To love. Love me and love each other. One job, one mission. 


I love you more than ever.

1 comment:

  1. Proverbs 3:3 Don't lose your grip on Love and Loyalty. Tie them around your neck; carve their initials on your heart. Earn a reputation for living well in God's eyes and the eyes of the people.

    ReplyDelete