Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 2, 2011

God's love...

My prayer:
Amazing God. You are Jehovah Jireh, my provider. You are Jehovah Nissi, my victory. you are Jehovah Rapha my healer. You are Jehovah Shalom my peace. You are everything God. You are all knowing and all powerful.


I sometimes still get confused as to why you need us. I know you have told me but when I look at all that you are and see how little of anything I am, why would you need or want me for anything? 


God, help me to be a better person. Help me to be more of who you want me to be. Help me to love better. Help me to be more responsive to your will. Help me God to be all that you want me to be. I love you God and I am willing and you are able. 


What God Said Tonight:
I think you need to go back and read last night's response because you are still struggling with that self worth thing. I love you just as you are. I have covered you in my blood that your imperfections are completely covered. I love you so much I wanted to provide a foolproof way to make sure you are redeemed and we can be together forever. 


The answer to most any question you have for me is that I love you. Why  do I need you and want your service and help? Because I love you. Whey do I tell you to pray over everything and pray without ceasing? Because I love you and when you are praying we are getting to interact one-on-one. Why do I tell you not to do some things? Because I love you and those things will hurt you. Why do I keep this world turning despite the pain and the things that have gone wrong? Because I love you and I want every single person to have the chance to love me and receive my love. 


Next time you have a bunch of questions running through your head, try putting the answer "Because I love you" after it and see if it makes sense. I bet it will. 


I love you so much I can never fully expresses it to you. I sacrifice for you daily and I do it willingly because of my love for you. Rest and know that we will have plenty more to do together in this life. You are not experiencing endings but you are experiencing new beginnings. Go with it and see what we will do next. I love you daughter...there I go again! Loving you. 

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 43:1
    [ When You're Between a Rock and a Hard Place ] But now, God's Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob, the One who got you started, Israel: "Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you. I've called your name. You're mine. When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end— Because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in! That's how much you mean to me! That's how much I love you! I'd sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you

    ReplyDelete