Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ease up...

My prayer:
Amazing God how I love you. How I love the reality of your power in my life. God I thank you that I don't need to doubt you. I thank you that you have proven yourself to me over and over and I no longer have to wonder who you are and what you will do. I love you more than I love my own life and I cannot imagine life without you. You are everything I want and need.

God, it was great to see so many old friends today. Sometimes I wish there was more life or more of me so I could do all of the things I want to. That way, I could get my work done, serve you, serve others, and stay in touch and have fun with all of the amazing people you have brought in my life.

Balance is always a challenge for me, I know. There just seems to always be more to do and more to experience than there is time.

God help me to find the balance again. Help me to make sure that in the midst of doing I don't forget the people I am doing it for. I love you God and I remain all yours.

What God Said Tonight:
I am going to keep it short and sweet tonight my girl. The best way for you to find balance is to stop pushing yourself so hard and wait for my timing. It is your own impatience and drive that get you out of balance.

Wait on me. Learn patience. Know that this really is a marathon and not a sprint. I will ensure you have time to do all of the things that I need you to do. If I did not think you had enough time, I would not have them for you to do.

There is a time and a season for everything that we need to do. Let up on yourself and breathe. That is the secret to balance in your life. I love you and I love how you strive but ease up a bit and enjoy the process. This is one of the best times in your life. Don't miss it.

1 comment:

  1. isaiah 40:31 For even young people tire and drop out, young folk in their prime stumble and fall. But those who wait upon God get fresh strength. They spread their wings and soar like eagles, They run and don't get tired, they walk and don't lag behind.

    ReplyDelete