Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Warrior princess daughter...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I was reading tonight about using every weapon and every tool that you have given me to fight. It talked about using my faith, peace, prayer and more. I am trying God. But, I need your help. 


He tried to bust my foot today God! I tell you, my response was mostly anger! I wanted to hit him back so badly but when the enemy is not physical, it is hard to hit back. I am sick of these attacks. I am sick of satan thinking he has any right to throw this stuff at me. I am a child of the Most High God and he needs to get behind me! 


God you told me I could take authority in these types of situations and I take authority in the name of Jesus over these attacks. Satan, you cannot continue to attack my physical health. In the name of Jesus, it is over! No weapon formed against me can prosper. I thank you God that you have given me the authority. I thank you that you have given me weapons to fight. 


I thank you God that there is such an amazing blessing on the other side of this that the pain will be nothing more than a distant memory. God I am excited about what you are birthing in me and I am ready for the labor to be over. Let's move into the new thing and leave satan and his attacks behind us. 


I love you God and thank you for continuing to heal me.


What God Said Tonight:
I see you my daughter, sword lifted high and swinging it as high and as wide as you can. It is a beautiful site. Keep it going. 


No one and nothing will stand up to a warrior child of the King. You are my daughter and my anointed and no one will lay hands on my anointed without paying restitution. 


You are right in your declarations and there are more to do this battle. Use you mind, your spirit, my Spirit, and your body when you have to. 


You are destined for great things. I am placing a hedge of protection around you right now. You were protected before but he is not giving up so we are going to the next level. There is a lot to see from up there. A lot of things will make sense, at least until you start asking new questions. 


I love you my warrior princess. Fight well and rest.

1 comment:

  1. Judges 6:11
    One day the angel of God came and sat down under the oak in Ophrah that belonged to Joash the Abiezrite, whose son Gideon was threshing wheat in the winepress, out of sight of the Midianites. The angel of God appeared to him and said, "God is with you, O mighty warrior!"

    ReplyDelete