Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 2, 2011

TEAM...

My prayer:
Incredible and amazing God. What can I say tonight that has not been said? Tonight was amazing. I did not realize how much I needed to fill up, be taken care or, be prayed over. 


Thank you God for people in my life who are there when I need someone to lean on. Thank you God for people to pray when I don't know what to pray. Thank you for people to come around me and agree with me for your will. Thank you for your people God! 


I love caring, ministering and loving your people and I also love, that every once in a while, I get to be on the receiving end too. You are awesome God, tonight was awesome, your people are awesome. I love you God!!


What God Said Tonight:
Angels are surrounding you my daughter. I have sent them to you with an assignment tonight. They are there for protection and for comfort. They were summoned through the prayer over you tonight. 


Don't forget to ask for help when you need it. Don't forget that we are in this together. Don't forget that not only do you not have to do this on your own, you can't do it on your own. You need me and you need the people I have put in our life. This is a team effort. Life, living life for me and with me is a team effort. 


You will never achieve all that I have for you on your own. You will only achieve the great dreams that I have put in your heart if you lean on me and your team. TEAM together everything actually matters. You want to live a life that matters. Live it with your team. Your team will change over time and due to different needs but you will always have a team to help you. 


I love you daughter. I was gald to see you open to recieve tonight. I have more to give when you are ready. I love you now and forever. My angels will stay with you through this next season. you will need them. They love hanging out with you too so it is no big sacrifice. Treat then well, treat your team well and treat yourself well. Love you.

2 comments:

  1. 2 Samuel 1:23
    Saul and Jonathan—beloved, beautiful! Together in life, together in death. Swifter than plummeting eagles, stronger than proud lions.

    ReplyDelete