Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shadows...

My prayer:
Awesome God. Today was good. Quiet and good. I am very aware and very grateful tonight God for all of the things I don't have to worry about because I have you and your promises in my life. You heal me, you provide for me, you help me to make right decisions, you bail me out when I make wrong decisions. Because you are in my life, I can live and focus on adding to other people's lives instead of worrying about getting my needs met. That is a life of luxury God and I am eternally grateful to you for it. 


I love you God and am anxious to hear your voice. What is on your mind tonight?


What God Said Tonight:
There are shadows in your life right now. Things that have been kept in the dark that you have not been ready or had the need to see until now. Part of this next season will be to shed light on those things. It will not be easy but it will be necessary. 


I will be with you every step of the way and I will continue to provide everything you need. I want you to feel my arms around you tonight. I will not have you go through this alone. It is going to hurt a little at first, but once we get through the first part, it won't be so bad. And, I promise i will not leave you. I promise that it all works out in the end. I promise that I will help you thorough every step. 


When we banish these shadows with my light, there will be great freedom and great peace. There will be a whole new level of being able to access my power. There will be an ability to minister like you have not seen before. It will be worth it. Will you trust me to take you thorough this? 


I love you now and forever.

1 comment:

  1. 2 Samuel 22:29
    Suddenly, God, your light floods my path, God drives out the darkness. I smash the bands of marauders, I vault the high fences. What a God! His road stretches straight and smooth. Every God-direction is road-tested. Everyone who runs toward him Makes it.

    ReplyDelete