Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 30, 2011

One-on-one...

My prayer:
Beautiful God! SO, we just did this once and the whole thing got erased before I could post it. I guess you didn't want that one posted...Your will be done! What do you want to say tonight? I am here.


What God Said Tonight:
It is not that I didn't want to to say the things that I said to you before or that there was anything wrong with them. They were just for you tonight. 


Sometimes, I want your undivided attention to tell you something that you don't have to share. We don't do that very much anymore. You share so much which is fantastic and what I want you to do but I miss our private time sometimes. 


I need some one-on-one time now and then. Let's spend this Sabbath together, doing things you  like to do and things we like to do together. But mostly, lets spend it together one-on-one. I love corporate worship. I love when my people gather together but now and then, I want you one-on-one. 


I love you daughter. Rest now and we will be together for ever.

1 comment: