Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 12, 2011

No chains...

My prayer:
Amazing God. Thank you for healing me. Thank you for giving me the strength for this day after only 3 hours of sleep. Thank you for your favor. Thank you for opportunities to be a blessing. Thank you for teaching me so many things. Most of all, thank you for teaching me about love and the importance of relationships. Thank you for your strength. Thank you for your peace. Thank you God for your love. Thank you. 


I know I get a lot of things wrong. I know I have a lot to learn. But, one thing I know is as long as I am chasing you, I am running in the right direction. I love you so much. I pray and ask that you continue to lead, guide, and show me what you want me to do. I promise God to always try to do it, whatever it is.


What God Said Tonight:
There are some chains on you. But they are old and the paint is chipping. They are so close to falling off. One more tug, one more unwarranted forgiveness, one more act of random kindness and you will be free. These chains are pretty puny compared to ones you have faced in the past. I bet you shake them off without even really realizing it. 


I have such plans for you and they will be so much easier if you are free. Completely free. No guilt, no sin, no curse, no chains, just freedom and me. 


Can you see what I am about to do? Can you hear the preparation? Can you understand that every discouragement, every attack on you and your health, every obstacle, has been trying to keep you from what you are about to see and experience? 


I love you so much and I have such great plans. I will guide you always. Rest and we will do more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 52:1
    [ God Is Leading You Out of Here ] Wake up, wake up! Pull on your boots, Zion! Dress up in your Sunday best, Jerusalem, holy city! Those who want no part of God have been culled out. They won't be coming along. Brush off the dust and get to your feet, captive Jerusalem! Throw off your chains, captive daughter of Zion!

    ReplyDelete